Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, including our retail showroom, the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Picture of Foxy. She is a Kat.

13»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 19,821
    Good thing this is OT.

•  

This is Muffett.  She is little in brain, but takes ear grabs and tail pulls from our 4 year old with good cheer.  What more can I ask?

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

Awwwww.....Muffett looks guilty of something!  Cute pup!

• Roux & Beignet after a "spa day". :))
    image.jpg 1001.9K
    PROUD MEMBER OF THE WHO DAT NATION!
    Roux & Beignet after a "spa day". :))
    Cute puppies!  WHO DAT!!!!!!

• You pet people are something else.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    Animals.  They make good pets or they taste damn good. 

• EllisEllis Posts: 195

LS sorry about Bear.  I have been around here just under a year now enjoying the recipes and the laughs, now I have tears in my eyes. These are the my BBQ crew Charlie the lab he is 11 now, Kitta the cat 8 years (Carnitas and Little Mis Piggy they be around for along time). Thanks to Nola and everyone this was good O T post 

• LS, so sorry to hear about Bear, looks like an excellent dog.  Just remember you're doing the right thing.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• Little Steven ,
     Sorry for your loss, I lost my best friend (Wally- Australian Shepard) back in August to cancer. It is a hard decision to let them go but it is for the best they don't suffer. i have 2 little buddies , Kane and Teddy (Yorkshire Terriers ) who help me with my egg ! Don't know what I would have done without these 2 .
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO