Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Salado Eggfest - sign up

2»

Comments

• Nola,

Here's the pic

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • I'll be in TX for the week before. I'll have a car but Cen-Tex wants do drive me for some reason ;;)

Oh no.  I didn't think I'd have to tell you this, but Cen-Tex is a suspected serial killer and a known sex offender.  He preys on foreigners that talk funny.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,812
    We're coming down probably 3 or 4 days before from NOLA.  We'll be hanging out at my mom's and brother's place in SA.  Probably hang with my other brother in Austin a day before we head up.

·

I'll be in TX for the week before. I'll have a car but Cen-Tex wants do drive me for some reason ;;)

If he says anything about sharing a BGE sloppy joe, just jump out of the car. =))

·
    VI - thanks, that looks groovy. 

·
  • I live 10 min away and have a live in designated driver.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·

I live 10 min away and have a live in designated driver.
    I live 10 hours away and have a designated driver.

·
  • VI - thanks, that looks groovy. 
    Yeah, it's a nice place to stay.  Last year, women were throwing their hotel keys at me.  But, it was after they checked out.  :(

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Nola, That reminds me of one called "find the Canadian". If Beli wears a kilt I will
    My wife and I play "find the Canadian" sometimes to spice things up

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    edited November 2012
    Nola, That reminds me of one called "find the Canadian". If Beli wears a kilt I will
    So Steven, got yours ready?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • That doesn't count. He got that free when he bought his third Ferrari

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,467
    I might back out of the kilt thang if what VI said was true.  Save me from getting a kilt.  Aw hell, I'll see what I can do.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • I'll be in TX for the week before. I'll have a car but Cen-Tex wants do drive me for some reason ;;)

Oh no.  I didn't think I'd have to tell you this, but Cen-Tex is a suspected serial killer and a known sex offender.  He preys on foreigners that talk funny.
    and aren't too tall so they can easily fit in a duffle bag with little to no "limb work"

·