Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Problem with the New Forum....

BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
edited 9:09AM in EggHead Forum
Webmaster,
I've been happily using the new forum for several weeks, but starting sometime Sunday, when viewing a message, the messages have shifted about half a page to the right, making parts of some of them unviewable, even when scrolling (especially in flat-view). The main forum page is fine, this composition window, and all other elements of the page are fine, but when viewing messages, just the messages area is shifted.
I'm using Macs on OSX 10.4.2, and I have tried Firefox, Safari, as well as IE (5.2 for Mac) browsers (and 2 different computers) with the same issue, if that helps track down the bug.
Sure appreciate all the work you put in on the new (and old) site, Thanks!
Chris (Basscat)
·

Comments

• BabyBoomBBQBabyBoomBBQ Posts: 702
    I'll second that from XP SP2 Land. Posts also are not making it to both or dissapearing altogeather...
    ·
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
    Thanks for posting, glad I'm, not the only one.......
    ·
  • I posted the same problem in the Forum Feedback section.
    ·
  • WMKWMK Posts: 1,747
    BabyBoomBBQ,
    Posts from current forum make it here, but posts from here do not make it back.
    There were some posts dissappearing during the messages archiving process, but we fixed that; so, if the post is on the current forum, then is should be here also.
    ·
  • BasscatBasscat Posts: 666
    WMK,
    Formatting looks good now, Thanks!
    Chris (Basscat)
    ·