Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for September? We’re ready as ever for football season! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. Either way they’re sure to become a fan favorite! We couldn’t forget about Labor Day...we have recipes and cook out ideas to celebrate the long weekend no matter what you’re doing. And lastly, be sure to cook up a batch (or five) of bacon for National Bacon Day! We can’t wait to fall into cooler weather with you!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork appetizers

I have 30 people coming over my place and they each bring finger food. I was thinking pulled pork mini burgers but my girl friend wants something different. 

I saw these pulled pork pizza rolls and it could be it. http://www.reddit.com/r/Cooking/comments/dw5t2/pulled_pork_pizza_rolls/
I have super peel and could load them up on the egg stone easily. How would you do it?

Any other suggestions? I would like it to be finger food and include pulled pork. 

Quebec - Canada

Comments

• Pulled pork nachos are always a hit.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

• MikeP624MikeP624 Posts: 292
    edited November 2012
    I had some pulled pork potato skins at a bar once that were pretty good. 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,088
    ABT's with pulled pork. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    wonton or eggroll wrappers usually in the produce section of the supermarket .. baked is good.  fried is better .. serve with dipping sauce.
  • BjorgBjorg Posts: 237
    Great suggestions so far!
    Quebec - Canada
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,574
    Pulled pork quesadillas or pizzas.  I second the pulled pork potato skins being extremely tasty.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,088
    I want one of each!  These all sound great.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• I have been doing pulled pork nacho's easy to prepare and you can add jalapenos to spice it up.
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
  • My first thought was pulled pork ABT's but for 30 people it would be a lot of work to do enough. I like your pulled pork slider idea. Course if you don't have the pulled pork make pig shots.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA