Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pulled Pork appetizers

I have 30 people coming over my place and they each bring finger food. I was thinking pulled pork mini burgers but my girl friend wants something different. 

I saw these pulled pork pizza rolls and it could be it. http://www.reddit.com/r/Cooking/comments/dw5t2/pulled_pork_pizza_rolls/
I have super peel and could load them up on the egg stone easily. How would you do it?

Any other suggestions? I would like it to be finger food and include pulled pork. 

Quebec - Canada
·

Comments

• Pulled pork nachos are always a hit.

Damascus, VA.  Friendliest town on the Appalachian Trail.

LBGE Aug 2012, SBGE Feb 2014

·
  • MikeP624MikeP624 Posts: 292
    edited November 2012
    I had some pulled pork potato skins at a bar once that were pretty good. 
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,533
    ABT's with pulled pork. 

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • TonyATonyA Posts: 566
    wonton or eggroll wrappers usually in the produce section of the supermarket .. baked is good.  fried is better .. serve with dipping sauce.
    ·
  • BjorgBjorg Posts: 237
    Great suggestions so far!
    Quebec - Canada
    ·
  • YEMTreyYEMTrey Posts: 2,407
    Pulled pork quesadillas or pizzas.  I second the pulled pork potato skins being extremely tasty.
    XL and a Mini Max Egg in Cincinnati, Ohio
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,533
    I want one of each!  These all sound great.  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • I have been doing pulled pork nacho's easy to prepare and you can add jalapenos to spice it up.
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
    ·
  • My first thought was pulled pork ABT's but for 30 people it would be a lot of work to do enough. I like your pulled pork slider idea. Course if you don't have the pulled pork make pig shots.
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·