I was looking for something to do with left over pulled pork after my last cook of 2 - 7 lb butts. This is a simple recipe I came up with and the family loved it.
1-2 lbs Leftover Pulled Pork
Your Favorite Hot BBQ sauce (I make my own)
1 can of Enchilada Sauce (I use Old El Paso)
Shredded Cheese (I used a Mexican blend)
Apple Cider Vinegar
1. Place pulled pork in a skillet and add 1/4 cup or so of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1/4 cup of enchilada sauce and your favorite Hot BBQ sauce to taste. Heat just until warm and moist.
2. Coat bottom of baking dish with enchilada sauce to keep the enchiladas from sticking
3. Add shredded cheese and pork mixture to a flour tortilla and roll into enchilada. Place in the pan.
4. Keep making 'em until the pan is full.
5. Pour remainder of enchilada sauce over each enchilada making sure each is coated.
6. Top each enchilada with the Hot BBQ sauce (over the enchilada sauce).
7. Top with shredded cheese, cover and refrigerate overnight. (They are better if they sit but still really good if you just bake them)
8. Bake at 350 for 30 - 45 minutes until the sauce is bubbly. (If you refrigerate let them sit out for 15-30 minutes before baking and keep covered for the first 30 minutes)