Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Some Gameday Wangs

Whipped up some simple wings last night.  Used the AR and placed them on indirect at around a 385 deg dome temp.  The wings got sprinkled with baking powder and a homemade rub before throwing them on.  I didn't sauce them until they came off the egg.

Once they got nice and crispy, we sauced them 2 ways...  one was with some Crystal's Wing Sauce, which was a new find for us.  It was really good, and it was only $1.25 for a big bottle of it.  That's cheaper than we can make it at home, so it will make the rotation.  The other sauce was given to us by our Eggtoberfest 2012 neighbors.  They made these Sweet and Spicy Korean-Style Wings that were killer.  They ended up giving us an unused bottle of the sauce they used.  I forgot it was in my fridge until last night.  Figured I'd go ahead and use some of it.  Pretty good stuff!

And oh yeah, I'll go ahead and throw this in...  Gooooooooooooo Gamecocks!!!!!!!!!!  Way to put the smack down on those Clemson Kitties!!!  ....and we only had to use our 2nd String Quarterback and our 2nd and 3rd String Runningbacks.   ;) 

2014 Co-Wing King

Comments