Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

The Fighting Irish will save you...

Comments

• XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 562

so how did stanford win?  ND was up by a touchdown and all that would of done is tie it and forced another OT best case?

good grief.

·
  • XLBalco said:

at the end of the day... no true ND fan will walk away upset win or lose.  i wont 

no one at the beginning of the season had them in them in the NC Game- no one.

now it comes down to one game and it comes down to match ups.  has nothing to do with conferences, strengths of schedule, etc.

someone needs to post up the data that shows that they will get smoked.  what is it that will cause their defense to all of a sudden crumble?  show me the match ups that will cause that.

Go.

I believe Lou Holtz did...heck he had them going undefeated last year also....
    ·

touche.. but that's definitely a biased opinion and well deserved:)

he makes me cringe at some of things he says

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,853
    ND gets no love? Despite sucking for the last 20 years they maintained a NBC contract. It will change in time but right now the sec is boss...look at the titles. I'm not a fanatic. I watch on Saturday...forget on Sunday. It doesn't affect my paycheck. I'm from TN...I love the vols win out lose. One of my fav memories is TN beating ND in sb...coming back from being down 30.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    That is because after twenty years of do called sucking they still are and will be the most watched football team in the land, both loved and hated. Say a lot about the team. But they are not loved by sports channels like ESPN.
    ·
    edited November 2012

i am pulling for alabama at this point to play ND

·
    XLBalco said:

i am pulling for alabama at this point to play ND

I think I am with you. 
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 13,853
    I will say this....having been to a couple of games vs ND at neyland stadium the ND fans are great. Our group combined with a South Bend group and had a blast. Good folks.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • @BFeldmanCBS: Notre Dame would be an underdog vs 5 SEC teams (Bama -9.5); UGA (-3); UF (-1.5); LSU (-3); A&M (-3.5), per Bovada.
    Boom
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 13,481
    I just hope it isn't a repeat the 2008 Sugarbowl when an undefeated Hawaii with that rapist QB Colt Brennan got a humiliating beat down by Georgia.  I think ND is legit, but we'll see how they play against the SEC...

·
  • I just hope it isn't a repeat the 2008 Sugarbowl when an undefeated Hawaii with that rapist QB Colt Brennan got a humiliating beat down by Georgia.  I think ND is legit, but we'll see how they play against the SEC...

I think this ND team is much better than that Hawaii team. They were a pass happy offense playing a bunch of mid tier, at best, teams and often couldn't even put them away.
    Boom
    ·
  • I wish I understood these codes. :((

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • GO BIG PINK !!!!!!

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Music from Big Pink?

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
    Go conjunctivitis!!!

·
  • BayaradBayarad Posts: 281
    Notre Dame 13 Bama 10 in double OT!
    ·
    Just remember you saw it here first!
    ·
    Bama 27 ND 16

·
  • Georgia 10 ND 17 :)
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,258
    edited November 2012

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·
  • KoskoKosko Posts: 535
    Georgia 44 Notre lame 32
    Peachtree City, Ga Large BGE
    ·
  • @bayarad I'll make a bet on that ha
    Boom
    ·
    No predictions, except a close game.
    ·
    Crap.  I wish that game were in NOLA this year - I have a great source for tickets.  And the Bama/LSU game (1st BCS championship game for me ever) was a heartbreaker.  My buddy had to pry the razorblade from my hands.

·

@BFeldmanCBS: Notre Dame would be an underdog vs 5 SEC teams (Bama -9.5); UGA (-3); UF (-1.5); LSU (-3); A&M (-3.5), per Bovada.

They were an underdog many times this year, and what is their record again?
    ·
    Should be an epic game if it materializes...40 years after ND beat Bama in the 1973 Sugar Bowl! Nobody gave ND respect back then either!
    ·
    And of course won the national championship!
    ·
    FanOf Fanboys...State your terms...!
    ·
    Kosko said:

Georgia 44 Notre lame 32

I actually think Florida deserves it over Georgia. Alabama should have the shot, just not convinced Georgia deserves over Florida - but that is the way it rolled.
    ·
  • IrishDevl said:
    @BFeldmanCBS: Notre Dame would be an underdog vs 5 SEC teams (Bama -9.5); UGA (-3); UF (-1.5); LSU (-3); A&M (-3.5), per Bovada.
    They were an underdog many times this year, and what is their record again?

not implying anything direct, the odds are from Vegas. Underdogs win each week. If they didn't be no need to bet them. But if you think ND wins good chance to make some money
    Boom
    ·