Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Black Friday Deals

Options
My local egg retailer has a 20% off coupon on any item in the store. The coupon does not show any limitations so i am headed over there to see what the deal is. Hopefully, I'll be walking out with my new egg. Michael

Comments

• krobertsmsn
    Options
    did you strike gold?
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA
  • Skiddymarker
    Options
    Good luck, and report back. We look forward to welcoming you to the "egghood". 
    Delta B.C. - Whiskey and steak, because no good story ever started with someone having a salad!
  • 3ggl0ver
    Options

I noticed high-que had a black friday deal for free shipping on everything including the heavy stainless cooking grid that no one gave me for my birthday. Looks like "santa" might be getting me just what I wanted this year. I'm guessing that saves a bundle on shipping it's so heavy. I know you can save like $5 on their fire grate shipping because I've already got that one. it's www.high-que.com for the lazies.

• bud812
    bud812 Posts: 1,869
    Options
    Thanks, I ordered my High-Que grate.

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

• Firemanyz
    Options
    There is a Saturday deal out there for anyone who wants some wicked good charcoal. Go to acehardware.com add a bag to you cart and use the promo code SAVE50SAT and you can get one bag for 50% off. If you have it shipped to your local store there is no charge for shipping. Also when typing the promo code use cap letters.
  • Firemanyz
    Options
    Correction promo code is SAT50SAVE
  • TheEasyLife
    Options
    I missed my deal. I had to be there by 10:00 am which was impossible for me. Really stinks cause I was ready to buy two of these. I knew I am getting an XL but didn't know if my second size was going to be a medium or a large. I was contemplating my decision all the way to the store then found out about the time limit after I was there.

In the end I got nothing but a few measurements.  I still need to build a table and think about which companion I need for my XL.  Any Suggestions?

Michael
  • krobertsmsn
    Options
    also-one 50% off per email...I got 3!
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA