Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Prague Powdeer #1 / Insta-Cure #1 / Pink Salt and Where this Canuckster found it.

Although I am new to the forum, I was wondering if there were other Canucksters that had a hard time tracking down Instacure? I mentioned my findings to another member of the forum who thought I should share my info with the rest of the group. Well, here it is. It is quite simple really. I don't know if I am violating any rules of the forum or not however if I am, I apologize up-front. I simply went to Amazon.com - Not Amazon.ca. Here is the link to the item I was able to purchase. http://www.amazon.com/Instacure-Slow-Cooking-Meats-pound/dp/B001UPRY1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353711850&sr=8-1&keywords=instacure
I had absolutely no problems getting 2 lbs of the stuff. Ther was no issues with Canada Customs or no duties were required to be paid. I received it before their estimated delivery date in excellent condition. I paid a total of $24.98 including shipping for 2 pounds of product where others on the same site were charging close to that price for 1 pound before applying the shipping charge. Thought you might like to know.

I know the voices aren't real, but man, do they ever come up with some great ideas.
·

Comments