Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Merry Christmas and may your holiday be filled with delicious food and loved ones...to help you devour the food! Our Holiday Entertaining Guide can help if you’re still making a Christmas menu. If you’re looking for fun, last minute holiday activities, check out EGGcellent Sugar Cookies, BGE Cake Pops, Santa Hat Brownies, Pig Candy or Holiday Drinks! See you in the New Year EGGheads!

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Prague Powdeer #1 / Insta-Cure #1 / Pink Salt and Where this Canuckster found it.

Although I am new to the forum, I was wondering if there were other Canucksters that had a hard time tracking down Instacure? I mentioned my findings to another member of the forum who thought I should share my info with the rest of the group. Well, here it is. It is quite simple really. I don't know if I am violating any rules of the forum or not however if I am, I apologize up-front. I simply went to Amazon.com - Not Amazon.ca. Here is the link to the item I was able to purchase. http://www.amazon.com/Instacure-Slow-Cooking-Meats-pound/dp/B001UPRY1W/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1353711850&sr=8-1&keywords=instacure
I had absolutely no problems getting 2 lbs of the stuff. Ther was no issues with Canada Customs or no duties were required to be paid. I received it before their estimated delivery date in excellent condition. I paid a total of $24.98 including shipping for 2 pounds of product where others on the same site were charging close to that price for 1 pound before applying the shipping charge. Thought you might like to know.

Be who you are and say what you feel... Because those that matter... don't mind ... and those that mind... don't matter !