Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We may still be full from Thanksgiving, but that doesn’t mean we’re not already looking forward to a delicious Christmas dinner, too! Keep our Holiday Entertaining Publication handy throughout December for all your holiday dinner needs. But you can also find some of our favorites on our Country Christmas page, including Christmas Ham and Peach Cobbler. Happy cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Eat More Chikin'......

Ha, I fooled the cows and made burgers.

Direct, raised grid, 400, about 5 minutes to a side, then set way to the edge for cheese and onions to soften up.

Served with fries, and as they say in Ireland, salad.

XLBGE X 2, LBGE, MBGE and lots of toys

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,665
    Looks good. We went to egged pizza tonight. 
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• AviatorAviator Posts: 1,548
    Stella!!! My fav. For that Doc, yu win.

Large and Small BGE, and a baby black Kub.

And all the toys to make me look like a Gizmo Chef.

Chattanooga, TN.

• Mickey said:
    Looks good. We went to egged pizza tonight. 
    Doing pizza for eight tomorrow.  First time I will actually have pies going on two Eggs (XL and MBGE, just because they are the two I have pizza rigs for.)

• hey Doc, as always, looking good. 
    The other night I tried burgers at 200, indirect some hickory smoke. took about 20 minutes to get the internal to 130. 

Pulled the setter and reverse seared. The family raved. Juicy, great smoke flavor and a charred outside. The burgers also held their shape. Ever tried this? 
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
  • I've never tried the reverse sear on any cut. 

• TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,451
    You got me Doc. From the subject I thought this was going to be a great example of a Mother and Child Reunion (chicken and Egg). Great looking burgers.
    It's not a science, it's an art. And it's flawed.
    - Camp Hill, PA