Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

LOL - OK fess up, who is it? Too funny!

Large BGE and a couple non-greenies
Roanoke TX
·

Comments

• Funniest thing about that is the price. Although dude is pretty damn funny

·
  • This is funny. Nice table too. I'm a little confused. Does the egg come with it? LOL
    Mark Annville, PA
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,267
    You get the egg: correct?????
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • It is a nice table
    Boom
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,860
    I just sent the following email:

Hello,

I am extremely interested in your Large Big Green Egg, but not interested in the table.  I reckon I could barbacue an entire hog on that size egg.

I am outside about 15 minutes outside of Dallas in Garland.

Let's get ir done!

Billy Bass.

·
  • bigphilbigphil Posts: 1,383
    pretty funny ,it's got a bottle opener doesn't  that up the price ? 
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
    ·
  • eggoeggo Posts: 433
    Great price, that egg would cost that alone. What a buy. Just outside the gateway.
    Eggo in N. MS
    ·
  • Mickey said:
    You get the egg: correct?????
    Put on your glasses and read it again, Mickey. No it does not include the egg, funny ad, I bet whoever it is is relate to Centex.....

Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • EllisEllis Posts: 192
    Thats very funny. But no bottle opener, no deal. I'm thinking that was Stike

·
  • FORGET IT!!  I have a rule to only own tables put together with screws AND boogers!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • FORGET IT!!  I have a rule to only own tables put together with screws AND boogers!
    and unicorn farts. If you want your screw and booger table to be sturdy, you cannot forget the unicorn farts. They are like an epoxy that hardens the boogers. C'mon man, get with the program

·
  • Unicorn farts are so expensive!!  This isn't the first time going cheap has gotten me into trouble.  No wonder I need a new table.  My boogers aren't properly hardened!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Ellis said:
    Thats very funny. But no bottle opener, no deal. I'm thinking that was Stike

Ellis,

stike is way too cheap to buy any kind of table. His eggs sit on the ground. He is 6' 8" and now has back problems

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·