Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Egger in Augusta, GA

CSRAEggerCSRAEgger Posts: 18
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum
My name is Chris. I have visited this great site often in the last couple of years and learned a great deal from everyone here. I appreciate all the advice I got here. It has helped me greatly. While I am still learning, I think I have a lot of advice to give from my experiences in smoking. I have been smoking a little over 3 years now consistently. I thought it was time to join and participate.

I own 2 Big Green Eggs (large and small) and a couple of Webers. I love to buy new bbq toys. I mostly use my Eggs for smoking, but each of my smokers/grills have their place.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. My turkey is about to get out of its brine and I will let it sit naked in the fridge until tomorrow. I'm smoking it spatchcock style on the Egg.

Thanks everyone.

Comments