Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone enjoyed their Fourth of July weekend and is excited for more warm weather grilling! This week, we’ll be making these two burgers: Stuffed Portobello Mushroom and Caribbean Chicken, and also eating lots of these Ice Cream Sandwiches in honor of National Ice Cream Month! It's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Egger in Augusta, GA

CSRAEggerCSRAEgger Posts: 18
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum
My name is Chris. I have visited this great site often in the last couple of years and learned a great deal from everyone here. I appreciate all the advice I got here. It has helped me greatly. While I am still learning, I think I have a lot of advice to give from my experiences in smoking. I have been smoking a little over 3 years now consistently. I thought it was time to join and participate.

I own 2 Big Green Eggs (large and small) and a couple of Webers. I love to buy new bbq toys. I mostly use my Eggs for smoking, but each of my smokers/grills have their place.

I hope everyone has a great Thanksgiving. My turkey is about to get out of its brine and I will let it sit naked in the fridge until tomorrow. I'm smoking it spatchcock style on the Egg.

Thanks everyone.

Comments