Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

T Day leftover pizza

LitLit Posts: 4,318

This is where my leftovers went last year and can't wait todo it again this year. Mashed potatoes, turkey, stuffing, green bean casserole, cranberry, and white american cheese on top. This was really good.image.image.image.image.

• Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,910
    What a great way to use leftovers! Thanks for sharing.
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
  • Great idea!  Thank you!
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,798
    Great idea....done. Thanks for sharing.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,286
    Wow...that is a hearty pizza!  Can you make it on a giant biscuit or corn bread instead of pizza dough?  

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

• LitLit Posts: 4,318

I have made cornbread pizza before but never that hearty. I did once make several thin slabs of cornbread and put taco ingredients between the layers. It may be cool to do a thanksgiving theme with layers of cornbread between the different leftovers. Pics below of the pizzas.image

• LitLit Posts: 4,318
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 7,286
    Nice!  I see your cast iron addiction is as bad as your egg addiction ;)

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg.