Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It doesn’t get much hotter than the EGG cookin’ in July! Make sure to keep yourself hydrated with a bit of whatever you’re using for the Beer Can Chicken. Ice Cream Sandwiches are also a great way to stay cool. Looking for some great ideas for a summer cook out? Try out a Pimento Cheeseburger or Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise. Just don’t be surprised if your neighbors stop by for a quick bite when they smell what you’re cooking!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

eggfest locations 2013

I've searched high and low and have not found anything with a complete list of the eggfests for 2013.  Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of locations and dates of eggfests for next year?

thanks
Judd
·

Comments

• Our 8th Annual Eggs by the Bay Eggfest (SF Bay Area) will have all the details posted after the first of the year.   It is a June event each year.

-SMITTY     

from SANTA CLARA, CA

·
  • I hope Michigan will have one in 2013.  I went to Indy this year and it was nice, but Wilma is looking for a shorter drive next year.  I got my small in Indy so I had a big ol' grin on my face the whole day including the 10 hours in the car!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • I second the hope for a Michigan fest!!

XL BGE Nested

Several Weber's

Chargriller TRIO

·
  • I live in WI and would enjoy attending an Eggfest but don't want to spend a day driving and not much info on future fests.
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,564
    Salado TX is in March...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • ShedFarmShedFarm Posts: 499
    Waldorf, MD Eggfest is May 4th, 2013
    DizzyFest 4 in Manassas, VA is June 1st, 2013
    BJ (Powhatan, VA)
    ·
  • What about Northeast Florida? 
    ·
  • Only place I have ever seen a comprehensive list is on the other Egg site. They add them to their list as the details come out.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,460
    BuckeyeBob, BigGreenEgg.com Click on Events and then Eggfest that will also give you a list.
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • egretegret Posts: 4,035
    jjmills said:
    I've searched high and low and have not found anything with a complete list of the eggfests for 2013.  Does anyone have a list or know where to find a list of locations and dates of eggfests for next year?

thanks
    Judd
    Here are the 2012 fests listed. The 2013 dates will most likely be the same time period:

·
  • GK59GK59 Posts: 501

One in Michigan would be nice. I also was in Indy but in May at JJ's Backyard. Had some great food. The duck breast was very good. And I really don't care for duck.

Someone bigger then the  P&H shops here in the Tri-Cities might be better suited. As eggs are not their core business. Although I tried to but a bug in the ear of the local dealer here in Bay City. Told him I would offer all my help. His interest perked a bit the other day when my daughter told him about the apple pies I started to make on the egg. He reminded her he's only a few miles from our house to try samples. If this is what I must do ,so be it.

Have a good grillin' day. I will.

Smitty's Kid's BBQ

Bay City,MI

·
  • In Texas Eggfest start with Salado in March and end with the Plano Outlaw November fest. 

Scattered between those are Texas EGGfest (Austin) in April,  Athen TX Eggfest in May ( this may move to April for 2013), Texarkana Eggfest in Oct.  Google for information on these tests.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • bodskibodski Posts: 365

Porkopolis in Cincinnati on July 13, 2013. I'm a newbie and have never been to one. Looking forward to it!

http://www.porkopoliseggfest.com/

Cincinnati

LBGE, Weber Kettle, Weber Gasser

·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Plano Outlaw Eggfest is the first Saturday in Nov. Always has been, always will be!
    ·
  • Porkopolis in Cincinnati, Ohio is on July 13th....

If you have any questions or are interested please feel free to email through the fest webpage...

www.porkopoliseggfest.com

·