Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

OT...while I cook

Options
henapple
henapple Posts: 16,025
Finished another stage prop for the 5 year old team.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 

Comments

• Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited November 2012
    Options

Henapple,

Mine quit this year. Too much pressure so she is taking the year off and going with the national team. Sooooooo happy

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapple
    Options
    She's a senior....my last year. Happy and sad.
  • lousubcap
    lousubcap Posts: 32,381
    edited November 2012
    Options

Big difference in the "Empty Nest Experience"-gender related at least with my experience-boys only data-"Ready to see them (4 yrs apart in age) both go" from the father side; a bit more dramatic on the mother end of the deal even with the younger one.  But "gone is good" as that's life!

Louisville; Rolling smoke in the neighbourhood. # 38 for the win.  Life is too short for light/lite beer!  Seems I'm livin in a transitional period.
  • Little Steven
    Options
    We have three older boys and they are all gone. See them quite often and it's OK. No Harry Chapin songs here

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• henapple
    Options
    I wish they'd never leave. My son is 13 and my best friend. My baby girl is leaving soon
  • Doc_Eggerton
    Options
    henapple said:
    I wish they'd never leave. My son is 13 and my best friend. My baby girl is leaving soon
    My baby girl moved back in today.  Glad to have her back, sorry she needed to.

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    henapple said:
    My baby girl moved back in today.  Glad to have her back, sorry she needed to.
    The food you cook prolly helped her decision!
    Flint, Michigan