Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Hop on down to your nearest EGG dealer this week to pick up some Easter EGGcessories! Here are a few that may be useful for Easter, the V-rack, electric charcoal lighter and flexible skewers! Now that Spring is in the air, it's time to think about getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Controller question

I have been thinking about getting one of the controllers.  Again, I see that many of you have them and love them.  In looking at the bbqguru controllers, it looks like the Party Q is the basic control the fire only.  The Nano Q is similar to the Party Q but does not have a display.  Then, the CyberQ wifi adds three food probes, controls the fire (of course) and lets you control by cell phone, computer, or tablet.  The Digi Q looks like the Cyber Q but without the wifi and with only one food probe.  Do I have this right?  Other than the wifi, which would be awesome, if I have the wireless Maverick, wouldn't the Party Q or the Nano Q do enough?  What do y'all have and what led you to that model?
Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.

Comments