Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

OT - Diamonds

Can anyone recommend a reputable jeweler who sells quality stones at affordable prices?
Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
·

Comments

• I deal with a pretty good one, he will fly to you as well. What are you looking for?

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • Kay. :))
    ·
  • XLBalcoXLBalco Posts: 557
    if you were in chicago- id have the hook up
    ·
  • Snausages01Snausages01 Posts: 5
    edited November 2012

www.bluenile.com

I had a couple of friends who bought rings from there and they all came in as expected, so I bought mine there as well. Each diamond on the site usually has the GIA certification sheet scanned where it shows the imperfections. You might be able to find a discount code online for the band and pay by bank wire because you'll get a discount there too.

·
  • www.bluenile.com

I had a couple of friends who bought rings from there and they all came in as expected, so I bought mine there as well. Each diamond on the site usually has the GIA certification sheet scanned where it shows the imperfections. You might be able to find a discount code online for the band and pay by bank wire because you'll get a discount there too.

I have bought a few from them as we'll. hard to beat prices. And they have a return policy and like mentioned they are GIA certified.
    Boom
    ·
  • GrannyX4GrannyX4 Posts: 1,396
    Tiffany's, with a cute little blue box!!!
    Every day is a bonus day and every meal is a banquet in Winter Springs, Fl !
    ·
  • RaymontRaymont Posts: 240

Blue Nile +1.

Small & Large BGE

Nashville, TN

·
  • DonWWDonWW Posts: 258
    Blue Nile +1.
    XL BGE.  Dallas, Texas.
    ·
  • MJ - Not something that would merit him flying to me. Can you send me contact info?
    Born and raised in NOLA. Now live in East TN.
    ·