Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

@nolaegghead

Pork in milk recipe...
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• Or else!
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    edited November 2012
    http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/comment/1251950/#Comment_1251950

Just posted this in the other thread as well
    ·
  • Or else!
    AHHAHAHAHAHHA I was thinking the same thing!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
  • You know there is a private message function on this forum so you can ask directly without starting a thread about it.
    ·
  • I love how he just called @nolaegghead out. Lol. Travis' reply was priceless!

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·
    You know there is a private message function on this forum so you can ask directly without starting a thread about it.
    But then we can't play with the trolls!
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,416
    Thanks...it what's for dinner manana...
    ·
    I love how he just called @nolaegghead out. Lol. Travis' reply was priceless!
    Watch out... Remember what nola's wallet states.
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    hahahahahah

The "milk" in "Cochon De Lait" refers to the young pig's diet - they're suckling. I've been to a few Cochon De Lait's (that's what we use down here to refer to a BBQ event with roasted young pig).  No milk is used, as far as I know, in the cooking.

http://generalhorticulture.tamu.edu/prof/recipes/cochon/cochon.html

·
    I know you can message...duh huh. I thought we might all benefit from the vast and diversified knowledge from the Nol Meister...
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920
    henapple said:
    I know you can message...duh huh. I thought we might all benefit from the vast and diversified knowledge from the Nol Meister...

Not if we have no idea what you are talking about. I'm lost.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
    Quinn....
    ·
  • What?
    ·

You know there is a private message function on this forum so you can ask directly without starting a thread about it.

Lol

·
  • I must be missing something. I wasn't trying to be funny...
    ·