Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas list

2»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,202
    hapster said:
    I could blow thru a 20K gift card at B&H with no problem...
    yeah, I wouldn't have a problem either.  If it was my money, I'd get a canon D5 II full frame, got some nice lenses already along with a good flash, but add a bad-ass wide angle 2.8 lens, maybe a second flash.  If it was someone else's money, I'd buy like a 400mm 2.8f, which I'd rarely use.

·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,294
    edited November 2012
    I'm asking for the MRI-swing grate from cgs...

Oh - and some fruita wood!

Anyone recommend a stocky/solid stainless steel v-rack? I finally killed the one I've been using...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,920

Don't forget a meat grinder, sausage stuffer, meat slicer....we can keep spending your money all day long.

;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I appreciate the input guys/gals.  I'm probably going to go with a thermapen, spider setup and adjustable rig. 
    ·
  • Add a Maverick ET-732 to that list as well
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 6,539
    Don't forget the "stocking stuffers".  As long as you are ordering stuff from the CGS...throw in a pair of Welders gloves and the "meat gloves" if you don't already have some.  

This is a great deal:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,436
    edited November 2012
    Don't forget the "stocking stuffers".  As long as you are ordering stuff from the CGS...throw in a pair of Welders gloves and the "meat gloves" if you don't already have some.  

This is a great deal:

I was thinking about a pair of Potato Gloves from W-S because I've lost my old pair and I'm tired of using my Carrot Gloves instead!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·