Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Way OT but I need help

2»

Comments

• Popcorn is ready.  Buttered,  unbuttered.  
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • It looks like my short bed crew cab Chevy won't accept a 5th wheel. Bummer.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • No, they don't recommend a 5th wheel for a 1500. My next truck will be 2500.
    ·
  • It's not a function of 1/2 ton or 3/4 ton. The problem is the clearance between my back glass and the front of the 5th wheel.

That being said, I'll be upgrading to a f250 deseil next time. My truck is paid for so it might be a while. I like no payments.
    ·
  • I understand the size limitations, but a 5th wheel isn't really recommended for a 1500.....I checked it out earlier this year when I was looking at a travel trailer.

I know people do it though....
    ·
  • It may be time to upgrade.
    ·
  • michigan_jasonmichigan_jason Posts: 1,299
    edited November 2012
    Get yourself a motor home and be done with it. Lol.

"Entrepreneurs are simply those who understand that there is little difference between obstacle and opportunity and are able to turn both to their advantage."

·