Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Christmas list

2»

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 12,513
    hapster said:
    I could blow thru a 20K gift card at B&H with no problem...
    yeah, I wouldn't have a problem either.  If it was my money, I'd get a canon D5 II full frame, got some nice lenses already along with a good flash, but add a bad-ass wide angle 2.8 lens, maybe a second flash.  If it was someone else's money, I'd buy like a 400mm 2.8f, which I'd rarely use.

·
  • MaskedMarvelMaskedMarvel Posts: 1,151
    edited November 2012
    I'm asking for the MRI-swing grate from cgs...

Oh - and some fruita wood!

Anyone recommend a stocky/solid stainless steel v-rack? I finally killed the one I've been using...
    Large BGE -- Greensboro!

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,697

Don't forget a meat grinder, sausage stuffer, meat slicer....we can keep spending your money all day long.

;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • I appreciate the input guys/gals.  I'm probably going to go with a thermapen, spider setup and adjustable rig. 
    ·
  • Add a Maverick ET-732 to that list as well
    ·
  • SmokeyPittSmokeyPitt Posts: 5,618
    Don't forget the "stocking stuffers".  As long as you are ordering stuff from the CGS...throw in a pair of Welders gloves and the "meat gloves" if you don't already have some.  

This is a great deal:

Which came first the chicken or the egg?  I egged the chicken and then I ate his leg. 

·
  • Fred19FlintstoneFred19Flintstone Posts: 5,042
    edited November 2012
    Don't forget the "stocking stuffers".  As long as you are ordering stuff from the CGS...throw in a pair of Welders gloves and the "meat gloves" if you don't already have some.  

This is a great deal:

I was thinking about a pair of Potato Gloves from W-S because I've lost my old pair and I'm tired of using my Carrot Gloves instead!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·