Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

For the guys out there: When was the last time you took a pregnancy test?

Although it may sound a little weird, I had not heard of this until earlier today. May be one of the easiest screening techniques possible. 

(Ladies, I apologize if this appears in poor taste on this forum, but like all cancers, the more you know the better)
Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    I know I'm gonna LOOK pregnant next Thursday evening. 

Seriously though, that's amazing.

·
  • Couple of guys in my office look like they're 9 months but I just didn't know
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,290
    Heard about this earlier this week. Incredibly cheap method to test for seminoma-type testicular cancer.
    ·
  • Wow
    ·
  • bud812bud812 Posts: 1,421
    I can just see a bunch of old farts at CVS buying prego test kits now, what will the clerk think about that. Hmmmmm...

Not to get technical, but according to chemistry alcohol is a solution...

Large & Small BGE

Stockton Ca.

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390

Although it may sound a little weird, I had not heard of this until earlier today. May be one of the easiest screening techniques
    possible. 

(Ladies, I apologize if this appears in poor taste on this forum, but like all cancers, the more you know the better)
    Your name is still my favorite.
    ·
  • bud812 said:
    I can just see a bunch of old farts at CVS buying prego test kits now, what will the clerk think about that. Hmmmmm...
    funny @bud812, SWMBO said the same thing but added, I can see a bunch of old farts that smell like wood smoke buying prego kits.....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • COOL!  I had no idea!  
    Maybe I should freak my husband out by buying a couple of tests... he'll have no idea they are for him! 
    O:-)
    I'm Kristi ~ Live in FL ~ BGE since 2003.
    I write about food & travel on Necessary Indulgences -
    You can find me on Facebook & Instagram, too! 
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,197
    COOL!  I had no idea!  
    Maybe I should freak my husband out by buying a couple of tests... he'll have no idea they are for him! 
    O:-)
    That would be hilarious.  Just put them in the medicine cabinet where he can see them.....

·