Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

News Flash! SousVide Supreme Partners with Breville Australia

Just recieved a email with this news. I really like Breville products so the partnership should be great. I still haven't purchased my X-Large egg. Hurt my arm @ work so funds are low right now. BUT I cannot wait until I do. Been reading up on everything so I should get a decent start on the cooks. Thanks for the great tips and cooks guys and gals. Browning
·

Comments

• dlk7dlk7 Posts: 1,001
    Probably not a good thing.  It is $799 on the Breville site and $429 on the Sous Vide Supreme site..

Two XL BGEs - So Happy!!!!

Waunakee, WI

·
  • Not listed on the US site at present time. Listed on the Australia site @ 799. Being an Auzzie company I don't see it being less in the States. Wonder why the markup? Hopefully somehow it will end up less expensive on the US site.
    ·