Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

The Weekend is here!

Options
Gfw
Gfw Posts: 1,598
edited November -1 in EggHead Forum
ribbutt.jpg
<p />The enchiladas are gone (had the last for lunch) and so are the Memphis Style (upper left) ribs - C~W... I'm falling into the trap of repeating the same recipe - promise I'll do something different next time. [p]The 7lb Boston butt (lower right) is now on the BGE at 200 degrees dome temp - Life is GOOD... and I'll bet tomorrows pulled pork will be great. I covered the butt with the Memphis style rub last night and slathered mustard on it about non today.

[ul][li]Gfw's BBQ[/ul]

Comments

• J Appledog
    J Appledog Posts: 1,046
    Options

As we say here in middle America: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it!" Why mess with a good thing, Gfw?

• Nature Boy
    Nature Boy Posts: 8,687
    Options
    Gfw,
    By the collection of cooks you have in your portfolio, I wouldn't be too concerned with "falling into the trap of repeating the same recipe"!! You constantly blow my mind with your adventures. Always good to try new things, but a good recipe is always a good recipe! [p]Still could a picture of your face sometime so I can fill this gap from seeing all these pictures of your adventures and surroundings, but no faces to tie in! Like Charlie Brown's parents. [p]Have a great weekend!! Life IS good.
    NB

DizzyPigBBQ.com
    Twitter: @dizzypigbbq
    Facebook: Dizzy Pig Seasonings
    Instagram: @DizzyPigBBQ
  • ChefRD
    ChefRD Posts: 438
    Options
    Gfw, I second Julia's recommendation, I make more PP and ribs than anything else on the egg. Right now I have some ribs rubbed and waiting for tomorrow and I used the Memphis Style rub you previously posted earlier as it is one of our favorites! So, when you find something that is easy and everyone really likes it, then I guess you can have it often and not feel like you're in a rut. :-) We don't.
    have a great weekend,
    ChefRD.