Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Nooooooo! Cracked!

Options
13»

Comments

• The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Scary stuff, so sorry, lookin forward to see how BGE covers it.I'll have another drink in it's honor as well!

Good man. I think I'm all set. I've never been left hanging by either of my dealers or BGE when I needed help

Keepin' It Weird in The ATX FBTX
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Well....Thank god for 2 great dealers. My original dealer in WI (BBQ Spits and Pitts in Appleton) faxed my original receipt to my new dealer in Austin(BBQ Outfitters). I sent some pics to BBQ Outfitters and they handled everything. They even gave me a base out their inventory so I didn't have to wait or pay freight. Great people over there! going to pick it up later and rebuild everything..........after I pull my bacon off the egg :)
  • Fred19Flintstone
    Options
    Great news CT!  Are you going to replace the dome gasket so it will be the same as the base?
    Flint, Michigan
  • The Cen-Tex Smoker
    Options
    Great news CT!  Are you going to replace the dome gasket so it will be the same as the base?

I just put a new white nomex on there. I'll probably just put a white nomex on the new base so they kind of match up. I'm sure the base is going to be a totaly different color than my dome since my original has been outside for so many years uncovered. I don't think a lighter gasket for a few months will make a diff to me
  • SmokinDAWG82
    Options
    Great news, another example of great customer service. Makes us newbies have a warm and toasty should we ever have an issue. Glad for you, I know you can't wait to break in the new base!
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA