Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Whats your Egg Music

124»

Comments

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,757

I gotta admit...I got a weird taste/broad range of music depending on where I'm at.

By myself, super hyper,  (and select friends), Rancid, NoFX, Pennywise, anything off Hellcat Records or Epitaph, punk stretching all the way back to the Clash and more.

Guests arrive and have to tone it down....Texas country and outlaw country seems to work.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Kids got me a Boom Bucket from Brookstone 5 years ago. It's usually sitting on the Egg Table with some classic rock playing on the iPod. However, my IPad with the Slingbox is the choice during football season. There is nothing better than streaming all the games while enjoying a low and slow cooking experience.
    ·
  • Little StevenLittle Steven Posts: 27,075
    edited November 2012
    Christmas music here....Aaaarrrggghhhh

Steve 

Caledon, ON

·