It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!
1 9 inch Pie Shell, unbaked
1.5 cups Half & Half
1 Dash Cayenne pepper
1/4 cup Swiss cheese, grated
1/2 cup Pizza cheese, shredded
1 tablespoon Flour
1/2 pound Shrimp
6 strips Bacon , cooked
1/2 Onion , finely chopped
1-1.5 Jalapenos, pickled & chopped
1. Bake pie shell at 450 for 10 minutes. (Actually, I did this in the oven)
2. Beat together eggs, half & half, salt, and red pepper.
3. Saute chopped onion in bacon grease and let drain.
4. Combine all ingrediences, and pour into pie shell.
5. Bake, uncovered, at 325 for 45 minutes, or until tip of knife inserted 1 inch from center comes out clean. (indirect)