Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Congratulations Texas BBQ Rub

Congratulations on your award. I just ordered some for Christmas gifts.

Texas BBQ Rub - Original Rub Voted Best Rub by the "People's
Choice" at the 2012 American Royal

Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
·

Comments

• EazyEEazyE Posts: 55
    Where/what site did you order it from?
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,121
    www.texasbbqrub.com/shopping.html

They have a 15% discount going on if you type in "royal winner" in the coupon space and hit apply coupon.
    ·
  • DuganboyDuganboy Posts: 1,118
    I have used this rub and their Grand Championship rub with great results.  Great website too.
    ·
  • I've been using it for years.  Good stuff.

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • Great rubs along with great service.
    LBGE and Mini
    ·
  • CactusCactus Posts: 12
    These guys have become some series rub masters. I can't get enough of the stuff, myself.
    I've been telling my family that Texas BBQ brisket rub is the best rub I've ever had.

They won the American Royal People's Choice rub award in 2005 then won the American Royal People's Choice for their brisket rub in 2008 and now again for their original rub in 2012!  These guys are cookin'! Congrats to TBBQR
    ·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,121
    They also won 2009, 2010 & 2011 American Royal People's Choice rub award with the original.
    ·
  • CactusCactus Posts: 12
    Thanks for the update; wow! I didn't know they were awarded consecutively spanning all those years. I'm going to grab some of the Texas wild rub next.
    ·
  • I've been using it for years.  Good stuff.
    Same here.  Only Rub I really use.
    Packerland, Wisconsin

·