Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re halfway through National Barbecue Month and loving every minute of it. We hope you’ve had some time to try out some new recipes and enjoy a few old favorites as well. If you’d a couple tips on smoking meat, check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Have a great rest of May & get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Pork Tenderloin Lastnight w/pics

Set up Direct at 350°, Rubbed with Dizzy Pig and cooked quick. Turned every few minutes till IT of 143°, pulled and rested sliced. Served with Smashed cauliflower and a green salad. Sorry after I sliced it I had to eat so no meal photo. Came out juicy and tender, thanks to all the great posts on this forum for teaching me this method!
LBGE
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
·

Comments

• cazzycazzy Posts: 7,727
    Looks great!! Very easy cook! A family favorite at my house!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • ETBeeETBee Posts: 40

Mmmm...I love pork tenderloin.  Looks awesome!

·
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Awesome, doing some for the game this weekend. Might throw some asparagus on there for a laugh. What kind of DP did you put on yours? Love the Dizzy Pig. 
    ·
  • I used just the original Dizzy Dust, it was good
    LBGE
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
    ·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,350
    That look's good. I lile using Texas BBQ Rub-Original Rub on mine.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·