Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

Pork Tenderloin Lastnight w/pics

Set up Direct at 350°, Rubbed with Dizzy Pig and cooked quick. Turned every few minutes till IT of 143°, pulled and rested sliced. Served with Smashed cauliflower and a green salad. Sorry after I sliced it I had to eat so no meal photo. Came out juicy and tender, thanks to all the great posts on this forum for teaching me this method!
Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA

• cazzycazzy Posts: 8,419
    Looks great!! Very easy cook! A family favorite at my house!
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • ETBeeETBee Posts: 41

Mmmm...I love pork tenderloin.  Looks awesome!

• Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    Awesome, doing some for the game this weekend. Might throw some asparagus on there for a laugh. What kind of DP did you put on yours? Love the Dizzy Pig. 
  • I used just the original Dizzy Dust, it was good
    Go Dawgs! - Marietta, GA
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,551
    That look's good. I lile using Texas BBQ Rub-Original Rub on mine.

Boerne, TX