Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s almost football season, so we’re perfecting our favorite tailgating and homegating recipes! Whether you like hamburgers, wings, brats, ribs or something cooked with beer, we have everything you’ll need for the perfect tailgate party. We always like inviting friends to join our tailgates because the EGG is about community and having fun, so make sure if you’re inviting company you make extra - the food will be gone before you know it! Don't forget dessert, either!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Outdoor Kitchen Folks - ?

I am in the process of designing an outdoor cooking area and I am wanting to add a brick island with a sink and an outdoor refrigerator. The Egg will be in a table. Just want something simple. Anyone know what kind of $ I am looking at for the island, the simpler the better. Thanks.

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,672
    So many variables...

Materials
    Contractors ..needs/doesn't need work
    Countertop materials
    Plumbing/electrical

Get references and bids....local grill shop may have some ideas for a contractor.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    My outdoor kitchen contractor was out of Plano. PM me if interested and I'll send you his contact info. Unfortunately it will probably end up costing you more than you anticipated especially if you want to include plumbing and electrical. Here are some pics of what they did for me.
    Wow, nice. PM on the way.
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,075
    That is awesome @Slobberdog!

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• Thanks Griffin. We really use it a lot this time of year. Food in the Egg, football on the TV, beer in the fridge, fire in the fireplace . . . It's pretty much my weekend routine. The Egg keeps the gasser shiny & new.
  • TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    That is awesome @Slobberdog

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.