Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Leftovers for work

Focker
Focker Posts: 8,364
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum

One doughball to get rid of, and toppings from the weekend.  Half supreme, and half BBQ chicken with APL's BBQ sauce.

Had to try a slice of each for lunch.

Have you hugged your egg today?

thx for lookin'

Brandon
Quad Cities
"If yer gonna denigrate, familiarity with the subject is helpful."

Comments

• BENTE
    BENTE Posts: 8,337
    those look great!!

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Focker

Thanks Terry

Good to see ya here

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• BENTE
    thanks man! you going to try to go to the mountian fest again next year?

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Focker
    Hope to.  May bring the boy this time, we'll see.  How bout you?
    Brandon
    Quad Cities

• BENTE

we are planning on it hope this time i can get some more time to hang with ya. since it was pam's first fest she did not know the whole schedule so she could limit her early drinking 8-}

i know i need to reserve a room for itsoon.

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Focker
    edited November 2012

Same here.

At least she is now with the program.   :D

First of the year is fastly approaching. 

Looking forward to May

Brandon
    Quad Cities

• Hey Focker, nice name. good use of the left overs

• Damn that pie looks perfect! Thanks for sharing.
    LBGE, Weber OTG w/ Rotisserie, Weber Genesis S-330, Chargriller Duo, AR-15, AK-47
  • Egg is too hot to hug.   ;)  Love throw together pizzas
    Large, small and mini now Egging in Rowlett Tx
  • Little Steven
    Little Steven Posts: 28,817
    edited November 2012
    BENTE said:

we are planning on it hope this time i can get some more time to hang with ya. since it was pam's first fest she did not know the whole schedule so she could limit her early drinking 8-}

i know i need to reserve a room for itsoon.

And I was her first Canadian :D . You hang on to that one buddy, she is hilarious

Steve 

Caledon, ON

• Botch
    Botch Posts: 15,427
    Do you reheat your slices  in the office microwave, pissing all your co-workers off with the great smell?     :D

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102

Botch said:
    Do you reheat your slices  in the office microwave, pissing all your co-workers off with the great smell?     :D
    I do that!  (and I also will throw the remnants from a sloppy canned-sardine lunch-snack into the conference room garbage can on a Friday evening.  (Why do Monday morning meetings smell like a fish monger's been sleeping in here?) 
    nolaegghead said:  I also will throw the remnants from a sloppy canned-sardine lunch-snack into the conference room garbage can on a Friday evening.  (Why do Monday morning meetings smell like a fish monger's been sleeping in here?)  
    Ooooh, so stolen!    :)>-

"I mean, I don't just kill guys, I'm notorious for doing in houseplants."  - Maggie, Northern Exposure

• BENTE
    And I was her first Canadian :D . You hang on to that one buddy, she is hilarious

i had to explain to her all canadians are not like you. it changed her perceptionof canada. i told her mike b and smokin wolverine are nice canadians they dont send you home with satay (sp) stuck to your brand new wok =)) she said she would like to meet those canadians.. haha

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

• Focker

Thanks everyone.

@Botch, fo sho.  :D  Was able to share a slice with each of the smaller graveyard crew last night.  They aren't grillers, but the gals I work with can throw down in the kitchen.  We have fun with panini nights(one brings in a panini maker), stir fry nights(egged and one brings in her rice cooker), BBQ pulled pork, and soon.....chili night.

Brandon
    Quad Cities