Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Sante Fe New Mexico restaurants

Anyone have any idea of any nice restaurants ? I am open for some fine local food. Thanks.
·

Comments

• TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316
    The Shed is good, and so is Cafe Pasqual's.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113

This summer we were sent to Tomasita’s.

This was told to us to be one of 3 must eat. After eating there and staying at one of the must stay hotels at the Sq. we left the next day. Just turned out we are one of very few not to fall in love with Sante Fe.

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • billyraybillyray Posts: 1,120
    +1 for Cafe Pasqual's. Have the Chile Rellenos, the wait staff says they are the best in the state.
    Felton, Ca. 2-LBGE, 1-Small and waiting on a mini
    ·
  • I'll put in a good word for Tomasita's.  It's not Tex-Mex, but NM has their own style of Mexican food that is also very good.

Don't mind, Mickey.  If it doesn't taste like the burritos he gets at Taco Bubba's in Salado, he storms out of the restaurant yelling obscenities.

Before you leave NM, get a "bowl of red" and a "bowl of green".

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Just west of Austintatious

·
  • IrishDevlIrishDevl Posts: 1,390
    Tomasitas is being pushed by the guy we are with. I think this will be the spot. Will give my sissy from the Northeast review later - New Jersey out. Thanks all.
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    VI is spot on.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • BotchBotch Posts: 3,018
    La Casa Sena was a favorite of mine when I was stationed in Albuquerque, but its been what, almost twenty years!   :-O

Live fast, die young, and leave a well-marbled corpse.  

Ogden, Utard.  
    ·
    Great recommendation. I loved it. Got the hungry combo platter. Loved it. Thank you.
    ·
    And threw down a bowl of red and green.
    ·
  • rlewrlew Posts: 5
    We liked Maria's. If you like Margarita's you will not be disappointed witht he selection.
    ·