Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
With winter in full gear, we’re enjoying all the awesome photos of EGGs in the cold weather. Stay warm with some of our favorite Dutch oven recipes: Chicken & Dumplings, Chili Con Carne and BLT Soup.

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Restaurant Depot

thailandjohnthailandjohn Posts: 952
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum
Just found out Restaurant Depot is no longer accepting KCBS memberships
·

Comments

• Awesome tip. Bookmarking
    Boom
    ·
  • That wouldn't work in Houston.  You have to have a Texas Sales Tax certificate.  I took mine, and when they read the company name, they asked "Texas Posters"?  I said, "Yeah, we cook hamburgers".  They said, "OK". 
    :))

Dripping Springs, Texas.
    Gateway to the Hill Country

·
  • In our area you can get a card with or without a sales tax licence........without the licence, you just pay tax at the register
    ·
  • The partnership between KCBS and Restaurant Depot is no longer. It ended last month.
    ·
  • Really.....I need to check our area......I just used the card last week......this would be sad
    ·
  • chrisnjennchrisnjenn Posts: 534
    edited November 2012
    Unfortunately, yes. It has been a big issue on the BBQ Brethren forum. KCBS is supposedly trying to renegotiate a membership with them, but as of right now, the account is closed. Now you might be able to get in, but if they look in their computers to check to see if it is active then you won't be able to shop there. Go to the KCBS site and you will notice all references to the Restaurant Depot are gone.
    ·