Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
As we round out National BBQ Month, we hope you’ve gotten to try some new recipes that will keep you cooking all summer long. Check out our Smoking Basics Publication. For delicious recipes, try Justin Moore’s BBQ Shrimp, Greg Bate’s BBQ Dr. Pepper Chicken, Bobby Flay’s Chicken Thighs or Dr. BBQ’s new Maple Brined Pork Chops. Need dessert? Finish off your meal with some Planked Twinkies. Get ready for some fun summer happenings!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

lbge

http://nashville.craigslist.org/for/3369340013.html

Seems a little high but who knows.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• That price seems high to me for a used egg I don't care how "lightly" used it is.

Jackson, Tennessee. VFL (Vol for Life)
    ·
  • BENTEBENTE Posts: 8,337
    and the dome is on crooked

happy eggin

TB

Anderson S.C.

"Life is too short to be diplomatic. A man's friends shouldn't mind what he does or says- and those who are not his friends, well, the hell with them. They don't count."

Tyrus Raymond Cobb

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,263
    Just throwing it out there...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,271
    You can get one used 4 hours as a demo at an EggFest WITH A WARRANTY for less.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Hungry JoeHungry Joe Posts: 1,150
    Mickey said:
    You can get one used 4 hours as a demo at an EggFest WITH A WARRANTY for less.
    And he could even cook on it for those hours if he wanted to.
    ·
  • SigPSigP Posts: 25
    I got about the same set-up new for about $100 more -- It has a warranty and the dome is on straight. I'd pass.

·
  • He does say "OBO". So offer less.
    LBGE
    ·
  • I bought mine a year ago on Craigslist LBGE ,nest, shelves, bag of BGE charcoal, cover and some tools that had never been used.  They got it as a employee gift but never used it because they had a gasser LOL. I paid $800 for it!
    ·