Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Plano Eggfest

RACRAC Posts: 1,314
edited November 2012 in EggHead Forum

To all the Plano Eggheads,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Just a note to thank all of you for making me and Dee feel so welcome. We both had such a great time and all of you made us feel like we were part of the family. The only thing I didn’t like is not winning an egg.  After having such a fun weekend I think we have decided to sign up to cook at the Salado Eggfest next year.

Ricky

Spring, TX

·

Comments

• MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Was very nice to meet you. I was in the next tent to Leroy cooking a ham. Sure hope you make it to Salado March 16th and cook. That will put you in the running for 4 Minis to be given away.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • RACRAC Posts: 1,314

I know Mickey. It sure was good. The naked Ham

Ham.JPG 54.1K

Ricky

Spring, TX

·
  • hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,839
    Better a naked ham than a naked man, I always say!
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 10,823
    I do not like them
    in a house.
    I do not like them
    with a mouse.
    I do not like them
    here or there.
    I do not like them
    anywhere.
    I DO like green eggs and ham.
    What I do not like is a naked man and ham..
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768

I didn't like not winning an Egg either. Mrs. G was only one number away (and the person who did win that one, turned around and sold it to somebody else). But it was nice meeting you, and meeting other new friends and seeing older friends.

@Mickey - don't you mean three. I swore I heard you promise one to Mrs. G if she accompany me down there. ;)

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • @Griffin #1 son was only 1 number away from winning an egg too.  He wasn't too disappointed because after cooking on the large he now has his eyes set on an XL.
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,113
    Griffin said:

I didn't like not winning an Egg either. Mrs. G was only one number away (and the person who did win that one, turned around and sold it to somebody else). But it was nice meeting you, and meeting other new friends and seeing older friends.

@Mickey - don't you mean three. I swore I heard you promise one to Mrs. G if she accompany me down there. ;)

Jason I was so astounded to meet a real Mrs G, I would has promised her a Toyota.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·