Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Get ready to turn up the heat as we dive into August. While there are only a few weeks left to perfect those tailgate recipes, summer isn’t over yet! Two things we’ll be making this month are Chile Rubbed Grilled Pork Chops and Bell Pepper Kabobs. Then, relax after a cookout with a cool dessert cooked on your EGG - Ice Cream Sandwiches! You can mix and match your favorite cookie flavors with ice cream flavors. Simple, yet delicious!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Very Nice Time At Plano Fest

Thank you to Steve for all the hard work and First Class event for the 4th year.

Spring Chicken was cooking all day

Griffin and the very first published picture that a Mrs G is "for real"

Photo Egg Darian and Lora (thank you for allowing me to cook beside you)

My Naked Ham (the bone was brought back to Salado and in a pot of butterbeans as I type this)

Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• im still pouting
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,474
    im still pouting

Just because Uncle Sam made you work?
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

• TUTTLE871TUTTLE871 Posts: 1,316

im still pouting

I poured half my beer on the ground in honor of you.

"Hold my beer and watch this S##T!"

LARGE BGE DALLAS TX.

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,983
    TUTTLE871 said:
    im still pouting
    I poured half my beer on the ground in honor of you.
    I do that all the time.  Pour part of my diet code out on the ground and say "and one for my homies...".   Then I pour in some Evan Williams.

• GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,006
    Was great meeting you in person finally Mickey. The ham was awesome. Looking forward to Salado.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

• hornhonkhornhonk Posts: 3,841
    Thanks for the nice words , Mickey. We had a great time. See you in Salado! I'm already registered.
  • Plano_JJPlano_JJ Posts: 448
    edited November 2012

Steve,it was nice seeing you again, the family had a blast. Im sure I will rin into you soon at Elliott's or Hirsch's.

J.J.