Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

What's for dinner?

Options
Any ideas of something quick and easy I can make for this evening?

Comments

• Doc_Eggerton
    Doc_Eggerton Posts: 5,321
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Chicken legs, prepared/packaged shrimp tossed with vegetables, HOT DOGS! and beans (Oh my are Egged HD's better than boiled), Italian sausage sandwiches, burgers, a nice steak and sweet potato, I could go on and on....

XXL #82 out of the first 100, XLGE X 2, LBGE (gave this one to daughter 1.0) , MBGE (now in the hands of iloveagoodyoke daughter 2.0) and lots of toys

• bigphil
    bigphil Posts: 1,390
    edited November 2012
    Options
    Did my first wok cook stir fry chicken and beef with onion , green pepper , zucchni , mushrooms , water chestnut , baby corn and broccoli and a side of burned arm hair  was surprisingly easy and fast  
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Seared ribeye steak with a slab of foie gras on top (with grill marks) with a balsamic reduction sauce and garlic mashed potatoes, and haricot vert sauteed in a bacon vinegar sauce on the side.  Pair that with a good montepulciano d'abruzzo.  I'm being snotty today, like travis said.
    I'm eating at Nola's house.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    hell, I wish that was for dinner.  SWMBO is making a balsamic braised chicken dish with rice.  She's made it before and it's really good.
    Hey Nola, I've been flagged as a troll 50 times to your 25. Just sayin
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    I'm jealous dude.  It happened after I posted this.  But then I changed my mind.  (sorry in advance for the hijack)

That's right folks, you heard it first here on egg-TMZ. Star reporter working the gossip beat in LA reporting.  WPB's money laundering and pyramid scheme is fleecing ignorant, innocent eggers and investing in a secret eugenics program in Belgrade, as well as selling drugs to finance a secret war against albino druids in Wiltshire.  KGB, CIA and FedEx operatives are cooperating in assessing the extent of this machiavellian scheme.  A preliminary source indicates this nefarious organization may have its roots in the underground organization some refer to as the "underwear gnomes".  Stay tuned for breaking news on this channel!
    Options
    Underwear gnomes? Step 1 steal underpants. Step 2..... Step 3 profit
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    step 2 ????  hahahahaha
    Options
    CT has 52...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • travisstrick
    Options
    Damn him! I only have 51
  • nolaegghead
    Options
    He's obviously more-trollier than either of us.
    Options
    Damn him! I only have 51
    we could always do a troll a thon for you get you more votes  =))
    Large Big Green Egg , XL Big Green Egg . BBQ Guru, Weber Kettle, Weber Q grill for road trips.
  • henapple
    henapple Posts: 16,025
    Options
    Travis...I could always toss one to ya.
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
  • tybish
    tybish Posts: 61
    Options
    Supper still isn't done....lol