Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
It’s that time of year again-time to hop on out to your backyard for an EGG hunt. If you’re lucky, you’ll only have to search as far as your patio! Planning on cooking Easter Sunday? Check out our Easter Menu. If you’re looking for a sweet treat to enjoy with the whole family, try at least one of our sweet treats, if not both: Grilled Peeps & Carrot Cupcakes. Lastly, if you’re having company, our Pinterest page has lots of ideas for entertaining. We hope you have an EGGstra tasty holiday!

The Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new location and check out the museum! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

First Turkey

Well, pictures will follow, but obviously I need a class in turkey anatomy & physiology.  In the process of cutting the back and keel bone out, I ended up very nicely quartering the bird.  It will be easier to handle this way, but not what was planned.  I am still however thankful for the turkey. 

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·

Comments

• I like your attitude. We (the world) could use more of that.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • How can I not be thankful?  1. We live in the greatest country in the world. 2. I am healthy, 3.  I don't live in the northeast. 4, My Spartans are currently beating the Huskers!!!  GO SPARTY!!!

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

·