Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Who’s ready for football and tailgating? We are! Check out our tailgating page for recipes that are great to bring to a tailgate, or cook at home if you’re entertaining friends during a game. If you need an easy breakfast recipe, these Sticky Buns are the way to go. If you’re looking for a fan favorite with bacon, try these Double Pork Sliders. We can’t wait to kick off another fall full of tasty food!

Coming to Atlanta for EGGtoberfest? Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340 - NOTE we are CLOSED on Saturday OCT 10th for EGGtoberfest.

CyberQ Wifi and IPad/IPhone connectivity issues

I just purchased and took my new CyberQ wifi for its first test drive and am wondering if anyone else has had problems connecting with their iPhone or iPad? I was able to connect with a PC and MacBook, but not the other 2. In adhoc mode it shows up as available and even appears to connect, but it won't show me any information about what's happening with the unit. Read in the following thread to try google chrome ( but I still can't stay connected. Anyone know of a solution?
LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario

• Chrome worked for me. Are you going to the correct ip address?
  • Greeno55Greeno55 Posts: 621
    edited November 2012
    Yup. I'm typing the one they gave me, but I keep getting an error that says I'm not connected. To be more specific, I connect to the CyberQ and it shows connected for a second, then either switches back to my home wireless network, or my cellular network. Even if the phone and unit are side by side. So it's not a signal problem.
    LBGE (2012), MiniMax (2014), and too many Eggcessories to list.  - Sudbury, Ontario
  • I thought I was just my usual tech challenged self and gave up. I show cyber Q on ipad but can't connect either...I don't get any other connection  though-just no connection...I would LOVE to get it figured out..
    LBGE 4/2012, MBGE 6/2012 & Mini 11/2013
    Rome, GA