Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing recipes by following Big Green Egg at:

Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #EGGhead4Life.

In Atlanta? Come visit Big Green Egg headquarters, see our new showroom and check out the History of the EGG Museum and Culinary Center!  3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340.

Griffin is Married (to a real girl)

Plano EggFest
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 9,371
    A revelation??? he has referred to Mrs G for quite some time and in a positive way unlike those of us locked into the SWMBO world.  Enjoy the fest- :)>-
    Louisville;  L & S BGEs 
    Pit Barrel Cooker
    ABC- 
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 8,765
    edited November 2012
    I never would have thunk it.  Crazy stuff right there.   :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ....
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 196
    Great hat!!  Go Bears!!
  • Unlike my old girlfriend before I got married. I never did take her to meet my folks. She was plyable, cool to the touch and always had a surprised look on her face.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  If the lead bullets don't kill you, the leaded water will.

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 3,870
    Great pic!  Hope you guys are having fun!  Wish I was there...
  • Go Baylor......damn I hope they beat Kansas............................................
  • Nice pic and looks like a great day. Hope the PlanoFest is going well.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 7,419
    I told you she was real! And much better lookin' than my ugly mug deserves. I got the better end of the deal on that one for sure. Good to meet you Mickey. Lookin' forward to Salado. Thanks for talking it up to Mrs. G. We're eggcited. Tired, sunburnt, but a big ole smile on my face.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings