Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you had a hoppy Easter and are ready to spring into warm weather cooking mode! There’s nothing better than spending time outdoors with the sweet aroma of fresh cooked Ribs. Baseball season is also underway, so it's the perfect time to try out some chicken wing variations! We have Jamaican Jerk, Lemon Pepper, Fired-Up Wings and even a Whiskey Onion and Chicken Steak if wings aren't your thing. Bon appetit!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Griffin is Married (to a real girl)

Plano EggFest
Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

image.jpg 2.1M
·

Comments

• lousubcaplousubcap Posts: 6,025
    A revelation??? he has referred to Mrs G for quite some time and in a positive way unlike those of us locked into the SWMBO world.  Enjoy the fest- :)>-
    Louisville
    ·
  • cazzycazzy Posts: 7,359
    edited November 2012
    I never would have thunk it.  Crazy stuff right there.   :P
    Just a hack that makes some $hitty BBQ...
    ·
  • cssmd27cssmd27 Posts: 137
    Great hat!!  Go Bears!!
    ·
  • Unlike my old girlfriend before I got married. I never did take her to meet my folks. She was plyable, cool to the touch and always had a surprised look on her face.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,244
    Great pic!  Hope you guys are having fun!  Wish I was there...
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • Go Baylor......damn I hope they beat Kansas............................................
    ·
  • Nice pic and looks like a great day. Hope the PlanoFest is going well.
    Clarendon Hills, IL
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,768
    I told you she was real! And much better lookin' than my ugly mug deserves. I got the better end of the deal on that one for sure. Good to meet you Mickey. Lookin' forward to Salado. Thanks for talking it up to Mrs. G. We're eggcited. Tired, sunburnt, but a big ole smile on my face.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·