Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

OT Newest Craigslist find

LitLit Posts: 3,827

Had last Friday off so I hit up some garage sales in a nice area. Found this Boos Pro Chef block and got them down to $140. Finally have some realestate to work withimage.image

·

Comments

• nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,222
    I'm envious

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,418
    I will give $150 and pay shipping
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • So jealous. Great find
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,295
    Apparently, your cats are envious too. Watch out, they may have some real estate to lay on.

Great find, though!
    ·
  • LitLit Posts: 3,827

They were waiting in line to see who could get on it first. This one wonimage

·
  • EggcelsiorEggcelsior Posts: 11,295
    MMMMmmmm....... End-grain scratch pad!

·
  • That's really nice. Been looking for something like that as well.
    ·
  • Great find, looks like the most important family member has already started to enjoy it....
    Delta B.C. - Vee-Gan: old Indian word for poor hunter. 
    ·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,907
    Awesome find! 
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • BOWHUNRBOWHUNR Posts: 1,456
    I'll have my chopped veggies without the cat hair please.

Mike

I'm ashamed what I did for a Klondike Bar!!

Omaha, NE
    ·
  • BOWHUNR said:
    I'll have my chopped veggies without the cat hair please.

Mike
    & dust etc from the litterbox.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • That is lovely!
    1large BGE and 1 well used mini BGE living in coastal South and North Carolina!
    ·
  • BYS1981BYS1981 Posts: 1,956
    My dad has something like that and found it at the local consignment center. Of course, they sell all sorts of stuff.. Bay Area folks check the consignment center in Walnut Creek and Danville, both are good.
    ·
  • You did yourself proud. Great find. I am a cat lover, but if I found one on my cutting boards they would be tamales tomorrow
    Eggin in SW "Keep it Weird" TX
    ·
  • Wow! $140 for that? You got a steal.
    LBGE
    ·
  • EllisEllis Posts: 193

Didn't you justs get a Brand New XL the other day for $600 & change ?, and now this. Go buy some lotto tickets your on a roll. Never mind you just have to buy one with your luck.

·
  • Wow what a steal of a deal! Good job
    ·
  • Lit, I'll see your cutting board and raise you a med with nest and PS for $300.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·