Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Pineapple upside down cake

Used Griffin's recipe and it turned out great
·

Comments

• That looks yummy!  Using the rings is my favorite way when Wilma does one in the oven.  I've gotta do it in the Egg too.  Great job!

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,646
    Looks wonderful and I'm glad you liked it, but where are the cherries? That was my favorite part as a kid.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • Solson005Solson005 Posts: 1,905
    Looks great! I need to try this sometime..
    Large & Small BGE, CGW Two-Tier Swing Rack for BOTH EGGS, Spider for the Wok, eggCARTen & and Cedar Pergola my Eggs call home in Edmond, OK. 
    ·
  • Griffin said:
    Looks wonderful and I'm glad you liked it, but where are the cherries? That was my favorite part as a kid.

The wife and I just don't like cherries. We really like the rest of your recipe though. Thanks for sharing.
    ·
  • Looks great and ROLL TIDE ROLL!!!

Can't wait for tomorrow night!!!
    ·
    I gotta say this again, one more time, I did not come up with this recipe. It was Lake Conroe Egger from the other forum. I've tried to say this over and over again. Just met her for the first time this afternoon at Twin Peaks for the Plano Outlaw Eggfest pre-meet and greet, and I told her all about it. She just laughed and said it was no big deal and she's working on another great dessert recipe. Really wonderful woman. Okay, gonna finish this drink and call it a night. Big day tomorrow, lots of cookin and drinking to do.

Richardson, Texas

·
    Lake Conroe Egger's wife, my bad.

Richardson, Texas

·