Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope everyone’s enjoying the first few days of summer. For us, the weather heating up means one thing - the EGG’s gonna be busy! Whether you’re making stuffed burgers for a backyard grill out, some brats before a baseball game or searing a steak for dinner on the patio, we hope you’re doing it with full flavor and having fun all the while!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

finally found one

Stumbling through Ace Hardware I found this...come on stew.
Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
·

Comments

• henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    Pic
    ·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,230
    Those are cool - top is designed to throw coals on.  Legs might be a bit of a pain in the oven, but should work nice on a plate setter.

·
  • To expand on and clarify what my mentally disabled friend just said, coals on top are not needed in the egg, that feature is for campfire cooking and the like.
    Be careful, man! I've got a beverage here.
    ·
  • Also give the no knead bread a try, turns out like sour dough

http://eggheadforum.com/discussion/1133041/no-knead-bread

Edina, MN

·
  • nolaeggheadnolaegghead Posts: 14,230
    edited November 2012
    To expand on and clarify what my mentally disabled friend just said, coals on top are not needed in the egg, that feature is for campfire cooking and the like.
    I resemble that remark

·
  • @nola I
    To expand on and clarify what my mentally disabled friend just said, coals on top are not needed in the egg, that feature is for campfire cooking and the like.
    I resemble that remark

I resemble that remark

just watched that gif like 60 times. Least impressive part? The little front swing with a hand on each rail. My 3 year old can do that.
    Boom
    ·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,424
    That reminds me of my neighbors heading over when they smell the egg going....

I bought the one with legs...read somewhere here about air between the PS.
    ·