Welcome to the EGGhead Forum - a great place to visit and packed with tips and EGGspert advice! You can also join the conversation and get more information and amazing kamado recipes by following Big Green Egg to Experience our World of Flavor™ at:
Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Instagram  |  Pinterest  |  Youtube  |  Vimeo
Share your photos by tagging us and using the hashtag #BigGreenEgg.

Want to see how the EGG is made? Click to Watch

Lets get cooking

Options
After getting my LGBE, it took about two weeks to finally get a chance to build this.  Followed the pattern of another but had to modify to fit the granite.  Found the top in the "remnent" pile at my local lumber yard.  I did have to change to larger casters.  I think what you see in the pic is slightly over 600 pounds.  Rolls quite nice now.  Let's eat!!!

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)

Comments

• nolaegghead
    nolaegghead Posts: 42,102
    Options
    Looks great!  That's a pretty slab of granite you got.  How did ya cut the hole?  (or get it cut)
    The local lumber co also does granite work.  Had them clean up the sides and make it as large as possible.  After the table was built, they came and made a template just like they did for the granite they put in my kitchen a couple years ago.  They cut the hole. Looks real nice when clean and in the sun.

Ernie McClain

Scottsbluff, Nebraska

(in the extreme western panhandle of NE)