Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We hope you all got to celebrate those tasty food holidays last week, we sure enjoyed them! We are even more excited about the beginning of fall, for so many reasons, but mainly for experiencing the cool, crisp air while being outside cooking up the best recipes the season has to offer. We especially love these Beer Pork Tenderloin and Ground Beef Acorn Squash recipes! Fall is upon us, and it's a great time for getting out to one of the many #EGGfests around the country - see a list here

Last minute Pork Tenderloin Cook

cazzycazzy Posts: 6,029
Never egged a pork tenderloin, so I figured why not as it went perfect with a mac & cheese recipe I wanted to try.  

After unwrapping, I was surprised to find 2 tenderloins, so I seasoned one w/ Shaking the Tree and the other with Raging River.  Grilled @ 450 at stock grid height and rotated every 5-8 minutes till it reached 140 internal temp.  Very very quick cook and I will be cooking these again as they were fork tender, super moist and a huge hit with the family.

Oh, the mac & cheese was good but I think I got a lil heavy handed with the cheese. haha

Just a hack that makes some shitty BBQ...

Comments