Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
We’re feeling pretty super, how about you? The big game is fast approaching, and while we love football, we love an excuse to invite people over and cook even more! You too can cook like a champion with recipes from Dr. BBQ’s NFL Gameday Cookbook: Grilled Tuna Sandwiches from Seattle and Baked Brie from New England. Who’s going to win? You’ll have to cook both to find out.

The 17th Annual EGGtoberfest was amazing - here are the highlights Click Here

Testing

Comments

• Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,062
    OK, I give up!!!  LOL  How do I post a pic from photobucket?  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • GriffinGriffin Posts: 6,646
    4th icon from the right on the toolvbar. Looks like a picture frame just one to the left of the chain. Hit it, insert your link and don't forget to hit submit.

Richardson, Texas

Griffin's Grub or you can find me on Facebook

The Supreme Potentate, Sovereign Commander and Sultan of Wings

·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 15,443
    HTML You need to use it.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max +++ 5th Salado EggFest is March 14, 2015 http://saladoeggheadgathering.blogspot.com

·
  • Dyal_SCDyal_SC Posts: 2,062
    Ah ha!  I got the pic, but how about the jargon underneath?  Anyway to just get the pic without all that?  I'm sorry...I know I'm asking stupid questions.  I promise I won't do this in the future.  :)
    2014 Co-Wing King
    ·
  • HashmakerHashmaker Posts: 149
    When you open your picture in photobucket, double click on the direct link. It should say "copied" when you do that. Come back to your post and right click in the text box and select paste. It should bring your picture right up without all the jargon underneath.
    ·