Big Green Egg - EGGhead Forum - The Ultimate Cooking Experience...
National BBQ Month sure was tasty! We hope you got to try just as many new BBQ recipes as we did and some old favorites as well. If not, you can find all our BBQ recipes here and try them out all summer long. One of our favorites was Dr. BBQ’s Spare Rib Surprise and Ted Reader’s Rum Injected Sweet Potatoes. As the weather’s heating up, use your EGG for a cool treat-Ice Cream Sandwiches! Keep an eye out for some Father’s Day recipes from chefs & their dads, coming soon!

Big Green Egg headquarters has moved - come visit our new showroom and check out the museum and culinary center too! 3786 DeKalb Technology Parkway, Atlanta, GA 30340

Off topic - Thanks all for your service

TjcoleyTjcoley Posts: 3,422
I know there are a number of military folks on the forum.  I saw this pic of the guard at the Tomb of the Unknown, patrolling during Hurricane Sandy and just decided to offer up a thanks to all of you for your service.  I know a lot of you have been in much more dangerous situations, however I was moved to know the Tomb has been guarded 24/7 since 1948 no matter the weather.  

Comments

• bigguy136bigguy136 Posts: 962

YES, THANK YOU!

Thanks to everyone in the military for all you have given so I have my freedom.

Thank You

Thank You

Thank You

Big Lake, Minnesota

2X Large BGE, 1 Mini Max, Stokers, Adjustable Rig

·
  • henapplehenapple Posts: 14,276
    A big amen...
    Green egg, dead animal and alcohol. The "Boro".. TN 
    ·
  • MickeyMickey Posts: 16,277
    edited October 2012
    henapple said:
    A big amen...

Plus1 Sometimes it just needs to be said.
    Salado TX Egg Family: 2 Large and a very well used Mini, just added a Mini Max (I'm good for now). 

·
  • Thank you for your service, keeping us safe and preserving our freedoms!  Saying "thank you" seems like an understatement, but I can't express what I feel any better.  Thank you.

........................................................................................

Flint, Michigan.  Named the most dangerous city in America by the F.B.I. three years running.

We invented the U.A.W. and carjacking!

·
  • Thank you for your service, keeping us safe and preserving our freedoms!  Saying "thank you" seems like an understatement, but I can't express what I feel any better.  Thank you.
    +1
    Ova B.
    Fulton MO
    ·
  • probe1957probe1957 Posts: 213
    You can do more to preserve your freedom by voting than most of us who served in the military ever did.
    ·
    +1 on that!
    Brighton, IL (North East of St. Louis, MO)
    ·
  • +1000
    ·
  • cspearce2cspearce2 Posts: 107
    Amen!
    Kind Regards...Papa C
    Peachtree City, GA
    2-XLBG's E...Webber 22" kettle, Retired Gas Grill
    Roll Tide!!!
    ·